Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Oh deary me

Has it really been so long - I guess I was wrong about the blogger app causing me to blog more often , but it's a new year and I am starting it with the intention to blog even if I have nothing exciting to say !

Scrapping has been none existent In my life recently - so much that I am considering packing my supplies away and getting them out only when I need them !

That's not to say I have totally lost my interest in crafting - finn and I made these invitations for his upcoming birthday celebrations


Finn particularly enjoyed dipping them in tea :-)

My big news is that I finally got onto the upholstery course I have been waiting to do . I got bumped up the list as it was a last minute cancellation and I had given her my phone number :-)

This resulted in a frantic hunt for a project and after trawling every second hand furniture shop I could get to I found one on a skip .


It's modern so my first class involved taking out staples - hundreds of them and I have the feeling it's going to take a lot more weeks to get them all .

But the important thing is that I enjoyed it , there are 8 of us in the class , one lady has been going for 10 years - I hope it doesn't take me that long to learn the craft !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment