Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hooky happening

It's a nice feeling being reasonably unto date with the housework as it gives my the guilt free opportunity to indulge another of my many obsessions. Inspired by my Nan's recent blanket productivity I decided it was about time I finished the blanket I am crocheting for Finn so for the last two days every spare moment has found me with crochet hook in hand and the said blanket is a lot closer to being done


Finn is rather excited about it bring nearly done and keeps asking if it can just be a blanket for pup who is rather smaller than finn and requires less blanket ! Who knows maybe the next project will be a matching one for pup :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment