Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Charity Cropping

Yesterday was the day I had been preparing for , The day of the Charity crop at Olveston  - its a long one starting at 9am and finishing at midnight for those die hards that can make it to the end - I'm not one of them .

It was a fantastic day , lots of laughter and plenty of scrapping , and of course we had our lovely local shop owner Ellie from modscraps on hand for our shopping needs:) 
so without further ado I will share a few on yesterday LO's with you  - I actually managed to complete 10  and had another half finished  - I'm pleased with that  ( and WoooooHoooo I found my camera charger )

Firstly I'll share the LO I did with the Challenge kit supplied by ellie at modscraps- It was just perfect for these photos  and it made me use Felt a first for me but I just love the way my little bear turned out .  
As expected though the standard of work in the challenge was very high and  someone else was a worthy winner .
This is a LO about my Nans ability to make amazing cakes  - papers are from the scrapagogo January kit  and are basic grey nook and pantry and Graphic 45. Thios was a case of I like those papers  - now what photo can I use

This is the result of a class tought by the wonderful Gisele  - I was a bit naughty and used a landscape photo instead of portrait but I am happy with the outcome  - Its a fantastic way to use up some of those inevitable scraps we all seem to end up with  - and if you don't have scraps the front cover of a basic grey collection pack is just perfect for it too.

The second class of the day was taught by the lovely Jayne using the kit she put together   - I haven't decided on a title for this one yet , or done a bit of stiching ( i was all stiched out afetr that challenge LO) I  just love these papers and can;t wait to do someting with the leftover bits.  We did seem to turn into teenage girls and have a giggle when cutting out the birdys Legs But the less said about the the better really LOL


I think that will do for today I might share some more tomorrow  - or even share my shop purchases with you .


1 comment:

  1. Fab layouts - I love that "queen of cakes" one - I too would have had to find a photo to use those up!

    ReplyDelete