Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Friday, February 12, 2010

All ready ..... I think ,

I think I am ready for tomorrows crop , have some page kits kind of made up  - I like to make sure I know what patterned papers and cardstock I am going to use and make sure i have a suitable alpha or two  , Lunch is ready ( I just need to remeber to get it out of the fridge) , have some cash in my purse ( Just can't pass up a chance to shop for stash), and most importantly of all I have chocolate !

i am still hunting the missing battery charger  - sometime i wish i had a camera that took AA's.

thanks for the title sugestions , keep them coming  I have a lovely piece of Riff Raff Designs chipboard for my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment