Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scrap free zone

NO I haven't done any scrapping ... I've been far to busy loosing the will to live !

I swear I am losing my mind , after several incidents that have had my kids rolling on the floor in laughter (for example commenting to my daughter that the saucepan full of soup will fit back in the fridge easier when she's had some !) I have developed this weird obsession with - of all things - housework !!!!

its truly bizarre - given the opportunity to scrap or do housework ( usually there is no question over which i would choose - I am a scrapper ) I have chosen to clean the top of my kitchen cupboards and do ironing somebody help - there must be a pill for this kind of illness .

No comments:

Post a Comment