Life has its up's and down's but most of the time I am very happy with it . surrounded by my growing family and wonderful friends whats not to like .

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Keeping my new years resolution

It was modscraps crop day again yesterday and of course I am keeping my new years resolution so went along .

despite a lot of the regular attendies being otherwise occupied this month was still a very busy crop.  I luckily had some great cropping companions and managed to complete 4 whole LO's . 2 for me and 2 for Max's album .  

I did a little bit of stash shopping which went straight to DH on my arrival home as I know the kids won't know what to get me for mothers day - I bought some cozmo cricket tiny type alphas  which i am totally in love with and definatly need to get more . I also bought a few sheets of  cosmo cricket material girl range  and a few from the garden view range too - just have to be really patient and wait until next weeeknd before I can play with them .

and talking of next weekend can I tell you how very excited I am that its the first F1 race of the season next weekend :)


so back to craft issues and today I carried on creating  starting with a couple of mothersday cards  and a couple of birthday cards  - one of which is above , and followed swiftly by 2 LO's .

I just want to finish by saying watch this space as I am working on a sketch challenge for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment